A decade ago, only big businesses had the financial resources to outsource their marketing operations to a lead generation services company. Now, however, even small businesses have gathered enough guts and have felt that need to delegate some of their tasks to experts, sometimes even to overseas firms. Outsourcing has become a major part of […]
About Dara Lin
Dara Lin helps companies in Australia increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services.
Entries by Dara Lin
The sad truth in inbound lead generation is, only 20% of the visitors to your website are converting. But if you want the remaining 80% to revisit your website in order to get a chance to present your offer again, then you should consider retargeting. Related: Ever thought of following up Inbound Leads via Outbound Marketing? […]
As a telemarketer, it is important to understand every person you come in contact with everyday. Salesperson or not, it is only through familiarity and insight that telemarketers are able to converse genuinely, probe effectively, discuss business efficiently and generate leads frequently. B2B telemarketers must make an effort to be “personally acquainted” with what their […]
I’ve been in the sales business for more than 10 years, and based on my experience only 10% of prospects that I’ve encountered will say, yes – even if they are at some point planning to purchase something. Negotiations, rebut, probing – whatever you call it, it is the most crucial part of your sales […]
“We all have to admit, selling to large companies can be a real challenge.” Just imagine how hard that would be if you are a small company conducting a B2B lead generation campaign. The competition can be intense, not to mention the possibility that what you have is not what big name businesses are looking […]
Sales will always be about a numbers game. But when it comes to B2B lead generation, don’t just focus on a higher number and forget about the quality of leads produced. For the B2B lead generation in Australia, the quality of leads delivered is considered the number one challenge they’ve encountered. Here are some factors […]
LinkedIn, the unassuming, yet powerful tool in lead generation, can be just the thing you need in social media marketing. Well, it may not have the schmaltz and popularity that Facebook or Twitter enjoys, but its quiet nature of connecting professionals across the globe makes it the social media network of choice when looking for […]
Business owners don’t just want new customers every day. They also would want to keep old and current customers. The question is, “How?”. Customers nowadays are wiser and have higher expectations than before. As a business owner, it is important to satisfy and meet your customer’s expectations. Every customer you win and keep is an […]
Let’s face it, we all want to generate more sales for our business. In order to do so, businesses in Australia consider telemarketing. Lead generation and appointment setting campaigns in Australia are a good way to get more leads. However, as a business owner, I want high-quality leads that could give me a better […]
How do you know when to begin a new appointment setting campaign? This is the question that has left a lot of marketers scratching their heads. In my 10 years of experience in sales, I know that appointment setting can open good opportunities for your business. It provides quality prospects because you only get to […]
For a business to successfully generate qualified sales leads, a little leads nurturing needs to be done. In lead generation, developing your relationship with your prospects on every stage of their buying journey is a slow process. However, if every B2B leads are nurtured well, they can be easily converted into a sale. Still, that […]
If you are trying to generate good B2B leads, you should be prepared to fail especially if you didn’t plan your strategy well. A lead generation campaign without clearly identifying your target prospects will surely fail. When I first started as a sales manager in one of the leading sales and marketing company in the […]
Callbox enables companies gain a foothold in their priority markets by initiating conversations with prospects through the efficient and intelligent use of targeted touchpoints over six channels: voice, email, social, chat, website and mobile.