Let’s face it. The world is becoming more digital and the only way that we can survive is to adapt. A startup without a digital marketing campaign won’t fare well in the world that we live in.
In this short article, we’ll show you how you can set a campaign for your startup. It doesn’t have to be a great show of force, but it has to be present.
1. Come up with creative content.
When it comes to creative content, do not settle for good or best. You have to be extraordinary. Your content should be otherworldly and something that people can easily relate with. Sometimes, they can appear simple at first glance, but if you listen or read hard enough it will hit the right buttons.
Here are tips on how to make a creative marketing content that will stay in your audience’s mind:
- Write something that consumers would like to read.
- Cite current trends that they can relate with.
- Make it sound like you are sharing new knowledge about something that you are an authority in.
- Always try to put yourself in your audience’s shoes. Would you be happy reading what you want them to read?
- Be casual, but confident and firm.
- Your priority is to be able to connect with your target market instantly.
2. Create actionable content.
This simply means coming up with content that will convince consumers to respond immediately such as signing in their email addresses, opting in or liking and sharing a page or piece of information.
Actionable content should:
- Explain to the reader/ viewer what should be done;
- Use engaging and attractive visuals;
- Have a personal touch; and
- Use real-life examples so the target audience will trust you.
3. Prioritize user experience.
In this present generation of highly connected individuals, it is not enough to just catch their attention. The bigger challenge is how to keep them from abandoning your marketing initiative after taking a first look.
Consumers respond well to marketing efforts that give them a memorable user experience – something that resonates with their beliefs, principles, values, and priorities in life. That is why it is important that you do your homework – find out what tickles their fancy, what keeps them visually hooked and what makes them respond to calls to action.
4. Use social media.
You can never go wrong with your campaign when you use a social media platform – given that you have a well-planned and executed content paired with killer visuals. Maximize the reach and influence of social media platforms by creating a presence that is not easy to ignore.
Here are some of its benefits:
- It has the ability to generate a strong following and loyal customers.
- It can easily increase sales.
- It has the capacity to give your business maximum exposure and hihg traffic.
- It greatly improves your search ranking.
- It can generate quality leads.
5. Do email marketing.
This approach gives you the opportunity to connect to your target market on a more personal level. You can personalize portions of your content to make it sound like you are talking directly to the person reading it. With the right lead generation efforts, your email marketing campaign can bring in a large number of individuals willing to pay for your product.
Tips on making an email marketing campaign that will generate ideal results:
- Think of an engaging and catchy subject line that will immediately get your readers hooked.
- Use simple yet persuasive and impactful words.
- Highlight the benefits that the readers can possibly experience.
- Break up your texts by using bullet points and subheadings.
6. Invest on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
Why pay for a SEO service? Because without a doubt, all of your competitors are doing it. And if they are doing it, they are definitely leading the race or competitively fighting to be on top. Do not have second thoughts about using the many advantages that can be had by hiring a SEO expert.
Benefits of SEO:
- It will give you very high traffic.
- It has the ability to give you bigger ROI compared to traditional advertising efforts.
- You will have access to vital information such as what customers are always searching for.
- The results are long lasting.
7. Do video marketing.
Video marketing is fast becoming the top and most engaging form of product promotion in this present generation. It is a very powerful tool that can awaken the senses and motivate consumers to respond the way you would want them to.
Imagine being able to reach millions upon millions of individuals by simply doing live webinars, free tutorials or product launches using the Internet. Your video will have the potential of going viral and reaching more audiences in a short period of time.