If you’re wondering how and where to get a clean list for your email marketing requirements in 2017, there are a few proven tips to help you out. In fact, successful marketers claim that growing your email subscribers is not that difficult as it seems. You can even prep up your email list by only doing several moves for a more profitable email marketing plan next year.
Perhaps your site is getting enough traffic, but there is low conversion rate. Or maybe, you are not receiving web traffic at all. If that’s the case, applying the successful strategies used by big companies around the world will certainly move up the notch. So pertaining to the mostly applied techniques by online marketers are endorsed traffic and paid traffic. Be sure to consider time, effort, and money when involving yourself into these methods.
Boosting Your Email List before 2017 Starts
Through Facebook Ads, you can easily get subscribers. However, you need to put a little more effort in producing traffic-generating campaigns if you really want to get them on your list this 2017. For instance, you can get up to 500+ subscribers within a month or so by using a Facebook ad for a minimum cost per subscriber. This is what paid traffic means. On the other hand, if you don’t have enough money to drive traffic, you can rely on endorsed traffic approach.
Through social proof, internet marketers obtain endorsed traffic effectively. This is done with an “A-list influencer” that will be promoting your brand online. That A-lister will be sharing your content on their websites, blogs, or even on their social media accounts. Another way is to write for them via their publication. So if you’re currently facing a tight spot regarding your email list, these main methods can be easily applied on your marketing strategies. Find out who are these social influencers that you should be following.
Quick Tips in Creating a 2017-Ready Email List
- Optimize content for increased opt-in rates in as fast as two days.
- Research on admired blogs to discover what your target audience exactly needs.
- Pitch targeted blogs with interesting and relevant headlines that no one can resist to read.
- Integrate well-researched information for the creation of an appealing landing page.
- Create out of the ordinary guest posts to grab potential subscribers easily.
- Ask help for B2B lead generation company who offers quality marketing list
There are actually more ways to grow your email list in 2017. All you need to do is make more time and effort in order to achieve what you really want. When we say clean list, it refers to healthy, well engaged, and active email list that consistently take in stable increase in click rates and open rates, including solid engagement.
However if you have your own marketing list, take note that 35% of data becomes obsolete every year. You don’t want to waste your time sending to bounce emails or to dead leads. Below are just some tips on how to clean your marketing data.
- Better Leads? Two Words: Customer Segmentation
- Get Rid of Dead Leads on your Database in Singapore [Slideshow]
- Eliminate Unwanted Business Data with Data Profiling Tools
- Are you Wasting Resources on Dirty Marketing List? Here’s How to Know
Hence, getting a clean list is easier through the given tips and insights above. The leading source is the blog sites as well as social media channels. Just be more vigilant in what specific trends your audience is currently interested in. That way, you can quickly draft your next email marketing strategy for a successful email list to kick off year 2017!