It’s a week away from Callbox’s Not Your Grandma’s Sales Cadence: Selling in 2020 webinar, and if you haven’t registered yet, you may click the link below to be counted in.
In the webinar, you will discover fresh insights about building the right sales cadence that carries off successful handoffs of potential leads from marketing to sales and will highlight key points on channels, content and customized messaging that align a buyer’s needs, gauge his readiness to buy. The following topics will be discussed:
- A Sales Cadence That Will Land You Meetings
- Elements Of A Sales Cadence
- Channels And Content Commonly Used
- Expanding Your Sales Cadence
- Different Messaging For A Different Purpose
- Sales Cadence For New Sales
- Sales Cadence For Repeat Business
The webinar will be joined in by sales and marketing enthusiasts across industries who are searching for better sales strategies that they could either fully implement or integrate with their current sales process.
These passionate individuals are looking for answers for questions like how many touchpoints you should make before you can get a prospect to agree for an appointment, is there a specific email copy to be used for each touchpoint, or which period would be the best to call a prospect to follow up.
If you have such or similar questions in mind, Not Your Grandma’s Sales Cadence: Selling in 2020 webinar will provide you the answers through a detailed discussion which will be conducted by Callbox’s Creative Director for Marketing, Charmaine Española. Attendees are assured of the following key takeaways:
- Acquire ease in tracking your place in the process without duplicating or missing a step.
- Be able to refine challenging points and identify the most effective steps in the process.
- Learn to focus on and prioritize efforts on the most important tasks through sequencing.
It’s time to check what’s working and not. Learn the right sales cadence that drives winning deals and upticks sales numbers at Not Your Grandma’s Sales Cadence: Selling in 2020 webinar, February 27, 2 pm.