31-Month Campaign Yields New Cleaning Contracts for NY Janitorial Firm
With limited manpower and resources to carry out outbound prospecting activities in-house, the Client hired the services of Callbox in January of 2015. For the next two-and-a-half years, Callbox served as a close extension of the company’s sales team, consistently providing appointments and leads to its reps and marketing staff.
Before working with Callbox, the Client had been following a 3-point messaging approach in all its marketing communications and sales collateral. The Client required all marketing/sales materials to:
- Be precisely tailored for the Client’s target audience
- Be clearly Mapped to the right stage in the company’s sales cycle
- Tie benefits and pain points back to specific business outcomes
The Client was very clear about meeting these standards. This formed the basis for selecting Callbox since the agency was able to demonstrate these qualities through its flexible service proposal and actual track record in deploying successful marketing campaigns for commercial cleaning firms.
In addition to the Client’s messaging requirements, the company also went into the partnership with Callbox expecting to receive at least 15 qualified appointments from the campaign each month.
- Carried out a highly successful 2-and-a-half-year appointment setting project for a Long Island, NY-based commercial cleaning firm
- Communicated Client’s unique value proposition through campaign materials aligned with the company’s messaging requirements
- Exceeded key campaign benchmarks and minimum requirements set by the Client
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Callbox then helped the Client identify and refine the campaign’s target prospects which consisted of decision makers handling facilities management, operations, and business service procurement.
The target companies included businesses having at least 75 employees, that operated large Buildings like schools, laboratories, manufacturing facilities, medical practices, and large retail establishments located throughout the Long Island, NY area.
The entire project ran for 31 months from January 2015 to July 2017. In terms of the KPIs agreed upon at the campaign’s outset, the whole effort generated the following results:
- 622 total qualified appointments (averaging 20 per month)
- 993 total completed leads (averaging 32 per month)
- 1,047 total net new prospects (averaging 33 per month)
Callbox was able to maintain delivering 17 to 22 qualified appointments each month throughout the project, which meant that the campaign consistently met the Client’s expectations.
Although the Client did not disclose any figures, the company has mentioned that it had already converted “a great deal” of the Callbox-supplied appointments into new customers.