Call to Invite
Call to Invite
Call to Invite
When you hit the pubs in Sydney or Adelaide, you don’t go alone. You take out your mobile and call people over for a beer.
To Australians, a quick drink is least fulfilling without sharing it with someone – much like corporate events.Gaining business opportunities from a trade show or webinar requires the use of a call-to-invite campaign as perfect as Queensland wine.
Have us handle your call-to-invite campaign and we will provide you with a constant stream of confirmations in no time. We make use of only the best techniques and technologies to invite people from such industries as IT, telecommunications and software development. We make sure that your database of potential participants is constantly updated with decision makers from the Australia-Pacific region and elsewhere around the globe.
We provide call-to-invite and event registration campaigns for a variety of corporate events, including:
- Trade shows
- Breakfast meetings and business luncheons
- Product launchings
We also undertake precise campaign reporting to help you maximize your time and budget. We do not stop there. We also initiate an email campaign that supplements telemarketing effectiveness. Even after the event is finished we continue to contact participants, allowing you to nurture and maintain networks offering high opportunities.
Because your event entails a big investment, you expect it to achieve bigger results. Our 10-year experience in running impactful telemarketing campaigns guarantees we can turn that expectation into a reality.
Want to know more? Give us a call, mate.
Find out more. Talk to our Rep.
Manage leads. Monitor campaigns. Nurture relationships.
Get your marketing running on all gears.
Callbox Pipeline integrates call center power with lead management, campaign monitoring and cross-channel marketing automation. Sign up for any of our services and instantly enjoy these benefits of Callbox Pipeline and more:
- DataMiner - Build targeted lists of up-to-date business contacts from Callbox’s global database
- Lead Scoring – Leads are scored based on how they fit in with your business and the interest they show in your product or service
- List Editor – Edit and sort your call lists by location and last call result to further improve your campaign
- Live Touchpoints – View calls, email opens and replies, LinkedIn invites and website visits as they happen
- Mobile Streams – Access updates on recent calls, appointments, tasks and notifications across mobile browsers
- Flexible Auto Triggers – Sending your prospects an automated sequence of communications based on actions they take
- Behavior-based Actions – Nurture your leads by defining the next move for any given status of your sales prospect
- Real-time Notifications – Send and receive timely alerts (via email and SMS) so you can respond promptly to specific actions taken by your prospects