B2B lead generation is not a passive task where you just produce content and wait for leads to come marching in. Rather, it entails elaborate, sometimes meticulous, processes to sustain online presence. Your target market needs a constant consumption of anything related to your brand in order for them to keep that awareness burning in their memory.
Now, these responsibilities may be too much for a person to handle, especially when the need for monitoring and analysis is building up. In such cases, one needs powerful and efficient tools to help manage the flow of online activities.
For starters, consider these 5 tools proposed by Clément Delangue, chief marketing officer of online social business monitoring app Mention:
1. Buffer to post content. Content sharing is one of the easiest ways to grow and nurture your community. Yet, with more and more social platforms popping up online, content sharing can be time consuming, as each has its own style and messaging. Enter Buffer. This tool is a great way to streamline your posting and schedule on multiple platforms, making sure you’re talking to everyone where it counts.
2. LaunchCrew to launch campaigns. When launch day comes, startups need to get the word out to as many people to have the most impact and increase the probability of being heard in crowded industries. Often this entails getting your current followers to share with their friends, family and connections. LaunchCrew will help you do just that. It lets you cast a much wider net, practically doubling or tripling your impact.
3. Unbounce to create landing pages. Landing pages are now a must-have design choice to boost your online special operations. By customizing these towards a targeted audience, along with specific and relatable calls to action, it makes them way more efficient at achieving higher click-through rates.
4. Click to Tweet to foster sharing. It’s ok to ask people to share. But the simpler it is, the more people you’ll get to do so. By giving out a simple, pre-composed click-to-tweet URL for your audience to tweet in seconds, you’ll find that your potential for virality is drastically increased.
5. Mention to monitor and react. Once people start talking about you, the best way to continue growing is to detect these mentions and to reply to every one of them. By doing so, it fosters a lot of motivation for them to talk and mention even more about you, creating a network of trusted brand advocates. By having alerts based on keywords — like the name of your company, your products or your competitors — mention allows you to stay in the know and react in seconds by connecting your social accounts directly to the app.
Read the full article at 5 Tools For Entrepreneurs to Grow Their Online Presence in No Time