The Client is a trusted, global AI-powered IaaS (identity as a service) firm, eradicating online identity fraud through end-to-end verification solutions for customers to meet their AML and KYC compliance. They are an awardee of Frost & Sullivan’s North American Entrepreneurial Company for the Biometric Security Solutions Industry.
The Client previously ran a campaign with another provider that generated contacts that were never converted into leads. These were companies they spoke to but were not followed up for more than a year which they want to reach out again. However, the data list needed to be cleansed as contact names and other information may have already been changed. They also wanted to generate fresh leads and social media connections, but they do not have the tools to work out with.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Multi-touch, Multi-channel Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign, utilizing voice, email and social media, which was closed in a two-term contract and brought new business opportunities to the Client.
The Callbox team was to re-engage the Client’s follow-ups and check if they are still open to talking, gauge their interest and need for an online identity verification solution and set appointments with the Client’s consultants.
Below is the three-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets: IT Manager, CEO, CTO, Managing Director, CIO, Marketing Director, COO, Technology Risk Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these targets, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the six-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 60 appointments, 222 social media connections, 496 for callback and 48 for follow up.